Saturday 30 January 2010

the pillory


my neck locked in the stocks facing away from you,
from the room,
facing the wall
my wrists cuffed & held up in the small of my back by a belt snug on my waist
the bells on the chain between my nipple & clit clamp ringing as i quiver in anticipation
the only sounds i can hear apart from my squelching
one of your crops held between my butt cheeks
one of my plugs inserted deeply into my mouth still sticky from me,
buckled tightly around my face
from the cloying stillness of this room, I hear you busy in another
then nothing for quite some time
& sudenly out of the silence you take the crop
i wait my flesh already anticipating the lash


"mmmfffff"
but it never comes,
instead i feel your fingers there, between my legs
"mmmfffff"
deep inside me,
then squeezing pinching my clitoris,
twisting the clamp
"mmmfffff"
twisting the clamp on my nipples in turn too
"mmmfffff"
"mmmfffff" nearly cumming,
you stop "
Did you want to cum emmeline?"
"mmmfffff"
"Did you?"
"mmmfffff"
"I cant hear you begging emmeline"
"mmmfffff"
"mmmfffff"
"No matter emmeline, i have finished with you for now"
"mmmfffff"
you place the crop between my now wet sticky cheeks
"mmmfffff"
"you may in future continue to wake me if you are miserable & tormented by your needs emmeline"
"mmmfffff"
"but I will decide therein whether it is acceptable for you to have done so."
"mmmfffff"
a pause "Or not"
"mmmfffff"
You stroke my buttocks & the backs of my thighs lovingly.
You wipe the tears from my face with a bunch of my hair
"Good girl, emmeline"
"mmmfffff"
"But not tonight emmeline, i must sleep, goodnight My good girl."
"mmmfffff"

No comments:

Post a Comment