Saturday 30 January 2010

morning

you wake with my lips on you
hot and wet, eager on you
you hold me at the nape of the neck
your hands firmly holding me there
a handful of my blonde hair
by my squirm syou know that i know you are awake
as you start to cum
filling my mouth
spurting all over my face & breasts
sated you lift my eyes to yours
"you may swallow emmeline"
sniffing the air you smile
"is that lovely scent you emmeline?"
"yes Mistress Josephine" i whimper hotly
"Good Girl emmeline"
"your good girl Mistress Josephine" i whimper, pleadingly
"I'll have my coffee now emmeline"
"yes Mistress Josephine" i answer weakly
"Good Girl emmeline"
you say patting my bottom as i slip out of the bed to serve you coffee
"i love you Mistress Josephine"
"Good Girl emmeline" you say smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment