Saturday 30 January 2010

 
I hear you from where i am working in the laundry room
I come into the bedroom
you are moaning in your sleep
moaning a girls name, 
but is it mine or anothers? 
i cant quite make it out
under the satin sheets i can see your arousal
i catch my breath, almost choking on my instant excitement
i stay there watching too aroused to move
but whos name is it, that you are calling 
i cant help it but creep closer & closer
then under the sheets with you
then on top of you
my belly on your hardness
then my breasts
if i wasnt locked on the plugs i would be astride you
rubbing myself up & down on you
till you erupt all over me, still asleep
i lick it all up & swallow lovingly
kissing you & cleaning you
in your sleep you mumble 'good girl....emmeline'
i flush with happiness clinging to you
squirming tightly on my plugs, 'Thank you Mistress' i whisper
my chores forgotten i lay there lost with you
helplesss in loving submissive rapture
hotly aching to wake you in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment