Saturday 30 January 2010

In your office

i am working on some files in your office
of late i have become completely sapphicly obsessed with you
unusually so because i have never felt this way before
have always been popular with the boys
especially in the pvc mini skirts like the one i am wearing today
i am kneeling accessing the lower filing cabinets
you come & stand over me talking to me on my knees
my face is at your waist height, 
i am blushing quite hotly, flustered
you can see it, moreover you know that i know you can see it
you watch me bend over your desk putting some files there
you stop me still bent over, putting your your hand up my skirt
"oooh what are you doing Miss J?" i exclaim as my panties get very wet
"ssssshh emmeline!" you whisper soothingly, pulling down my panties
you rub them between your fingers for a moment, sniffing them
then drop them in one of your drawers
"you wont be needing those today will you emmeline?"
"no Miss J"
"good girl emmeline" you say slapping my bottom, quite sharply
"you may go on your break now emmeline"
"yes Miss J, thank you"
"Thats ok emmeline & you may simply call me Miss from now on."
"yes Miss..." 
I rush out the door completly confused, flustered blushing furiosly
rushing to the toilets so helplessly aroused
into one of the cubicles
masturbating frenziedly
my fingers soaked with desire for you
moaning helplessly
moaning "Yes Miss, yes Miss, thank you Miss"
my vision clouded with images of you
oblivious to who might be listening, lost in ecstacy
when i come out of the cubicle you are there looking into one of the mirrors
you dont speak to me
i can see you smiling amused in the mirror applying your lipstick
i am just about to run out of the door in tears
when i hear you say "your welcum emmeline"
"thank you Miss oh thank you..." I gush
you say nothing in reply, walking out of the door smiling
i run back into the cubicle
for you Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment