Saturday 30 January 2010

 
 
You wake in the darkness
slightly disoientated, confused
then you feel my tongue between your sweet wet lips
hear my soft lapping sounds
know i have woken you
without permission
your slight annoyance tempered by your building orgasm
you reach behind me & cuff my wrists there
then lie back as a wave of pleasure engulfs you
when you are done you lift me to you
i squirm on my plugs, 
the vibes throbbing so deep
"How are your chores progressing emmeline?"
"emmeline has  nearly finished Mistress Josephine, only the floors to clean & polish now"
"Good girl emmeline"
"Thank you Mistress Josephine" I say brightly swallowing
"You may continue the rest of your chores in the cuffs emmeline"
"Mistress....?"
you push a pair of your wet panties in my mouth
"mmmfff"
"Yes like that emmeline"
"& when the floors are polished, you may clean & polish my boots & shoes"
"All my boots & shoes"
"mmmfff"
"& when my boots are polished you may clean & polish 'Miss Jayne Eyre' emmeline"
"I may decide I need 'her' later, for disturbing my sleep just because you are needy"
"mmmmmffff"
you slap my butt soundly, sending me back to my chores
even more needy now
I love you Mistress Josephine.

No comments:

Post a Comment