Wednesday 3 February 2010

i am sleeping in your bed
cuddled up in the hollows in the mattress left by you
lying happily in the stickiness from our passion
clutching your discarded & now so sweetly soiled silk nightdress
& your panties in my hands while i sleep
holding them to my bosom
i will lovingly wash them later
after i have licked the taste of you off them
lying here dreaming of you
then not dreaming of you, you are there inside me
so sweetly from behind
i am crying out with delight
pushed face down now
nearly cumming
waking, breathless panting
did i cum or not?
were you there or not?
am i still wet & sticky from just now or before?
confused i put my fingers between my legs
coat my finger with us
then licking & sucking lying there thinking about you
drifting back to sleep
i love you Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment