Saturday 30 January 2010

slipping under the satin sheets

 
slipping under the satin sheets
lifting your silk lacy chemise
kissing around your belly
kissing you softly till you are aroused in your sleep
then I begin to serve you to wake you
waking you with my painted lips
sucking on your glans as i slowly rubs her breasts in the chemise along your hardness
kneeling over you in the darkness
kissing you and sucking
then your hands in my hair
pulling me down
exploding in my mouth
all over my face
spattering my chemise
i wait for permission to swallow, then suck you dry
you lift the satin sheets i look at you hotly
you want your coffee
I fetch it for you
& lick you clean while you drink it
before getting the rest of your breakfast while you shower
it is waiting on the table while i towel you dry & help you get dressed
you look so lovely & elegant today Mistress
i love you Mistress
 

No comments:

Post a Comment