Saturday 30 January 2010

working in the laundry,

working in the laudry, 
lots more chores to do today
not plugged today
instead you have inserted large matching ben wah balls front & rear
my every movement exciting me
causing me to move & squirm more
wearing a pair of your wet panties
my own stuffed into my mouth
after i had pleased you
instructed that i was not allowed to clean my face or my breasts
 


in a collar with cuffs attached on a short 12" chain
my wrists also cuffed to each other
so i can work but not touch myself
after you had cum, you slapped my butt soundly
instructed me that i was not to wake you till morning
not to interupt your sleep like the night before
idly fondling 'Miss Jayne Eyre' your voice stern & icy
though smiling pleased behind me as i went tearfully to my chores
trying to concentrate on my chores
though all i can think off is waking you later
emmeline loves you Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment