Wednesday 10 February 2010

Waiting at the station, with you

 
at the station with you waiting for your train
we always arrive about 10 minutes early
so i can fetch your coffee & paper
sit with you in the shade 
kissing
or holding hands
while you give me my instructions for the day
my chores, 
what i must wear while performing them
if i am allowed to wear anything at all
what i may eat, when i may eat
even sometimes how many times & when i may go to the toilet
that i must say thank you Mistress Josephine after eating etc
after completing one of the chores on my list
each & every time loving & thankful to be yours, & to love you
you always instruct me that i am not permitted to touch myself
even though i would never without your expermission
you tell me every day
teasing me with your finger through my thin dress
which makes me ache so
& love you for your strictness
& to obey you, so hot & wet 
but so submissive to your love
your obedient love slave
& to whisper thank you Mistress Josephine, as i squirm
then usually tearful as i wave you off for the day
then run off home to wait with mounting excitement for you
I love you Mistress
Your emmeline
 
 

1 comment: