Sunday 13 December 2009

Strict membership policy


I followed the mistress into the low stone room, behind me followed the slavegirl.. Dressed in an extremely tight & small French maid outfit, made out of some artificial fabric that looked & felt like a cross between silk & plastic. About her hung the pleasing odour of sexual need & her slippery inner thighs squelched as she trotted after us. Her ankles were chained together a single link separated them. Hanging from that link a medium sized slave bell chimed as she walked. She was carrying our drinks tray.
I was invited to sit. I chose one of the leather couches.
The mistress did not sit as the slave girl served us our drinks. Following her lead I did not thank the slave girl as she served us. The girl moved to one side obsequiously, kneeling waiting.
In the windowless dungeon there was a low, leather curtained box. From inside I started to make out, heavily muffled whimpers & moans. The sounds were very faint & light. Nonetheless when the mistress instructed them to silence in a very low voice, the noise ceased immediately. She turned to me & smiled, quite sweetly. I returned her smile, she was very attractive.
“Shall we begin?”
“Yes of course.” I indicated my assent, I was quite eager to see the merchandise.
The mistress opened the curtain revealing a tiny cramped cage, inside the cage at least 20 girls were crammed in what seemed to be some discomfort. But that wasn’t the first impression one had of the cage, the first thing that hit you was a strong wave of fetid overbearing heat from within. Then the stench of female sexual excitement & fear. It was absolutely overwhelming even sitting a few feet away. What it must be like inside the cage with the curtain closed didn’t bear thinking about. How glad I was to be a prospective customer & not to be one of those girls.

The mistress began opening the cage door. There was a visible tremor & murmur of fear from within the cage. There was an extremely loud & sudden sharp crack as the mistress snapped her riding crop onto her black boots. At that moment the world revolved round her as she had just reminded everybody. All the girls inside the cage flinched. As did I & the french maid. She & I had both exclaimed in fright, nearly at the same time. I covered up my embarrassment with a cough. The maid was not so fortunate.
“Lily, go down to the slave room and ask the mistress there to send another serving girl & then wait for me in the punishment stocks.”
The mistresses voice was level & cool.
“Yes Mistress” lily’s voice was frightened & tearful.
In fact when I looked she was in tears, anxiously pretty.
I was becoming very impressed, very, very impressed.
“Are you enjoying your drink Karen?”
“Oh yes very much thank you Mistress Helena”
Even though I was a prospective customer member I still had to call her & the other member Mistress or Master, until I became a member, which I was already very keen on now.
She opened the cage door & instructed two girls to crawl out. They were both petite & slim but with well rounded buttocks & breasts, wonderfully rounded & firm, unblemished bodies. They were both blonde with cute bobs, the sort that screamed, office bimbo, will fuck anyone powerful for his or her favour.
If I had been more astute I might have recognised myself.
Both girls were dildo gagged & dildoed front & rear. I was quite surprised at how large the devices were, they must be very uncomfortable. They were held in place by large wide leather straps, circling the loins & obviously the mouth. Each girl had her nipples belled with a grape sized golden bell, held in place by a piercing and mount that kept the nipple firm, erect & quite achingly aroused. A tell tale noise indicated a similar bell attached to the clitoris.
The girl were instructed to simulate each other for our appraisal. While I was given a little background history. Many of the girls had initially been volunteers. & some of the girls had also been male submissives, both gay & straight. Once they had volunteered & it was too late to retract they simply had their sex & bodies changed. There are no male submissives permitted here. In any case what the male submissive truly desires is to be feminine & submissive. If they didn’t that is too bad. His or now her personality was also wiped, giving her a default & quite vague female history template. To her horror as she or rather he realises what is to be done to her. This can also be done to troublesome females as a punishment. The rest of the women had been captured, or tricked into coming here by various means, or bought. I wasn’t told that some of the slavegirls had initially been prospective mistresses.
Since the advent of 4th life this type of fetish based sexual entertainment has dwarfed any other online activity, especially amongst those who now only exist online, due to their own bereavement. Succumbing to the allure of now perfect bodies, in perfect fantasies, to give new meaning to a now almost meaningless life.
Unfortunately your online status is by no means guaranteed due to the transient nature of international servers & service providers. Many have perished forever in crash storms. This is a purely business affair, money rules and those with none or little can be literally bought & sold, technically illegally with impunity. Slaves were totally unwilling to try & escape or inform, as the first thing someone under investigation did was arrange to have the evidence wiped, virtually impossible to stop & with obvious consequences. Once a slave you remained a slave unless your owner decided to release you, which was extremely unlikely. & that was if they hadn’t already their personalities reinstalled.
The two nude slaves continued to arouse each while we chatted. Whimpering & moaning with excitement for our pleasure. Then as they were nearing climax Mistress Helena stopped them. She had told me the mistresses here rarely if ever permit the serving girls to come for them, Only if the men were raping them they might hope to be permitted orgasm for his pleasure. Mistress Helena’s own private harem were never permitted orgasm. After all they were for her pleasure & it pleased her to cum while the pretty slavegirl serving her squirmed in need.
The girls are kept in a permanent state of toilet distress too. Needing desperately to pee, as if they hadn’t been able to for days. Digital personalities had dispensed with toilets & eating unless for pleasure. But these slave girls were kept under a strict toilet discipline, it made them exceedingly pliable, desperate for the relief that is constantly physically craved but never permitted.
They were instructed to re dildo each other & they were chained up again. Wrists locked behind their backs ankles together. They were not as yet pecker gagged. The two slaves knelt before us & Mistress Helena permitted them to beg to please us. She then asked each in turn why they wanted to please us.
“Mistress so this one can leave the cage & serve her owners.”
“Mistress so this girl may be pleasing to her owners.”
Both girls were re gagged with the dildos. I was still amazed at the size. Both girls knelt before us miserably. There was no need to hood them as inside the cage it was pitch black. Mistress Helena went behind them & to my surprise began whipping the backs of their legs deliberately & savagely. The violent vivid crack of the whip on flesh, astonishingly loud & frightening sensuous, quite fearsome. Both girls were desperately looking at up me plaintively as they squealed loudly into their gags, delirious with fear & pain.
I almost felt sorry for them, as I finished my drink, enjoying the spectacle. Both girls received at least twenty lashes
The other maid had turned up silently & waited effacingly & completely unnoticed by me. Until she refreshed my drink.
When Mistress Helena had finished with the whip the two girls were beaten as they hurriedly crawled back inside the cage. The gate was locked & the curtain closed.
Mistress Helena sat down and took a deep gulp of her chilled wine. She looked at me smiling, she seemed flushed with pleasure.
“Did you enjoy that?”
I hadn’t realised how dry my throat had become as I spluttered out throatily “Oh Yes”
She laughed a little cruelly & condescendingly I thought for an instant.
The girls would be kept in the cage before they were either sold, to private members or the clubs various locations. Typically the mistresses kept a small harem, as well as enjoying the clubs rooms whilst the men were generally content to enjoy the clubs. The second girl was almost ready to start being displayed for sale. The first not yet. The time in the cages varied from a month to several. If a slave was resold she was generally partially reinstalled, which seemed if anything more dreadful than a full rebuild. Before she went back in the cage.
Inside the curtain we could hear the sounds of distress as all the girls struggled for an impossible small degree of comfort. We enjoyed the muffled squirming for a few moments before Mistress Helena instructed silence. There was instant obedience.
There was really no need for all this security as any girl who dared to escape would be promptly returned to the owner of her code. Once ownership was established it was virtually irreversible, despite pretty much any irregularities in its acquisition. No need except the pleasure of keeping beautiful slaves in strict bondage.
We finished our drinks & left the dungeon in total darkness, locking the heavy metal door behind us. There was really no need for this security as any girl who dared to escape would be promptly returned to the owner of her code. Once ownership was established it was virtually irreversible, despite pretty much any irregularities in its acquisition.

The maid ellie was instructed to take me to my guest quarters & entertain me. While Mistress Helena punished lily. I almost felt a pang of sympathy for lily.
I was beginning to really enjoy myself here, I could wait to complete my application for membership.
My apartment was attractively furnished with large leather couches & polished wooden floors. On the patio there was a large hot tub. Ellie undressed me & bathed me all the while smiling happily, submissive & eager to please. She brushed my hair and gave me a fantastic massage. We chatted as she served me. I asked her about serving here if she was happy & her honest reply was yes she loved it. When I asked her about lily her matter of fact reply was simply ‘Mistress or Master is always right’.
She began to dress me in fresh clothes. I stopped her and indicated for her to remove my panties again. She did so smiling eagerly & knelt between my legs her tongue was so skilful, I can honestly say her intimate service was superb.
Mistress Helena & lily arrived before she had finished. She made herself at home while I shivered and moaned in sheer delight. When she had finished she brought soft scented towels to clean me, while lily fetched me a chilled wine. Mistress Helena had already been served wine.
The backs & insides of lily’s upper legs were red & puffy, obviously very tender & painful. This didn’t affect her service though at all times she was graceful & pleasing, pretty in her service. Whilst ellie finished dressing me Mistress Helena & I chatted about my stay.
Ellie & lily were to be my personal slaves for the week, Mistress Helena would be my guide & companion, but also be responsible for interviewing me & assessing my candidacy. I would not be meeting any of the other members formally until my membership was finalised. The club was very exclusive.
That evening lily pleasured me before I went to sleep, both girls knelt on the floor besides the bed while I slept, in the luxurious silk sheets. In the morning I was woken by ellie then dressed by lily & then served a delicious breakfast by both of them. Mistress Helena arrived shortly afterwards & we retired to the patio to drink chilled wine in the sun. While I discovered how the polished floor & leather furniture was kept so spotless & gleaming. The hard way by the slaves scrubbing furiously on their hands & knees, humming contentedly as they worked.
We relaxed in the sun, occasionally interrupting the slaves for more drinks, they were always smiling & extremely eager to please us. Mistress Helena & I chatted happily for quite some time. In great detail too, I must confess I was only spared becoming a little bored by all the detail & history, by Mistress Helena vivacity of personality. She was so easy & confident in her dominance. I was becoming very attracted to her. Hanging on her every word. She noticed it too & treated me like a big sister to the novice I obviously was. Just a little bit bossy, leading me in conversation. I must confess finding this quite charming, but also little haughty in a very sexy way. I must confess another little secret I was quite hooked. Quite delightfully she knew it too & didn’t hide it.
We took advantage of the slaves sexual eagerness in the sun. I had noticed yesterday that the slavegirls after they had pleased you would kneel almost in tears & ask tremulously if she had pleased you. Following Mistress Helena’s example this request was coolly ignored. If she was lucky she was permitted to kiss your feet. If she hadn’t been satisfactory she would be beaten. We dismissed the two slaves back to their chores. Both girls bright red lipstick wet & glossy with our pleasure & in piquant tears of humiliation & sexual frustration, hurrying back to their menial chores.
How wonderful this place was. I told Mistress Helena I would do anything it took to stay here. She smiled back sweetly.
I was taken on a tour of the various rooms bars & facilities. There were several Mistresses & Masters relaxing about the place. I was informed that this was a very quiet time of the day, & it was much busier in the evening. Unfortunately non members were not allowed to frequent the clubs rooms in the evenings & even during the day I was limited to a discrete drink at the bar.
A few masters & mistresses came & chatted to Mistress Helena, while she sat with me They nodded at me but generally ignored me as they talked. The women were visibly cooler towards me than the men All were very refined & confident like her, aristocratic. I didn’t mind after all I was quite cool & offhand too with my servants & people I didn’t know. & in any case soon I would be joining their ranks. The men tended to dress in expensive tailored casual suits, unique & exclusively expensive casual wear. The women favoured classy leather skirts, impossibly expensive blouses, jodhpurs riding boots. Sexy but classy, totally in control. I was starting to feel outclassed in my business sexy attire. Close fitting black slacks & tailored black shirt, like a cheap office girl looking to attract the bosses eye. Which was exactly what I had been before I married & inherited his money & business.
Sensing my discomfort Mistress Helena had confided in me that she liked my outfit. Obviously flattering me as she told me how professional & attractive I looked. Her eyes told me she was lying, but still her strong gaze holding my eyes in hers made my thighs grow warm I wondered how long it would be before we returned to my apartment & the girls.
There were other thing that made me ill at ease, all the slaves we saw, all were blonde with cute bobs, similar to mine & all the Mistresses were dark or not quite that blonde with whatever hairstyle they pleased to have. Also my preferred age was youthful, roughly cheerleader to early twenties. The mistresses & masters seemed to prefer late twenties to early thirties, mature & perfectly beautiful. I resolved that when I became a member I would have to up my game considerably, from sassy to classy. If I had been truly sassy & smart I would have tried to run a mile.
The serving girls were nearly all wearing french maid outfits too with no panties. Although a few were also naked or in lingerie. But all the girls serving drinks & food, or cleaning wore the tight maids uniforms. The other girls seemed busy hurrying to and from places & some were evidently sexually soiled.
We went to a few more rooms with various themes. & then finally we returned to my chambers. I wasn’t sure but I could have sworn Mistress Helena, had snapped her fingers at me when it was finally time to leave. I had been quite flustered as in the last bar Mistress Helena had been chatting eagerly to numerous friends of hers all of whom had ignored me completely. So when Mistress Helena had gotten up to leave I wasn’t sure if she had snapped her fingers quietly or just said come along. Not withstanding I had trotted eagerly & gratefully behind her as she left. & was sure I heard laughter behind me, but was too embarrassed to look around. Angry but feeble with impotent rage I resolved to make a point of showing those bitches.
Back at my apartment Mistress Helena left me while she freshened up. I had lily pleasure me. But as she looked up at me in tears afterwards I was reminded that she & I both had both gasped in fright at Mistress Helena’s sudden whip lash & that she had probably seen me gasp too. When Mistress Helena returned I informed her I was displeased with lily & wanted her disciplined. The poor girl was immediately punished with the whip. But even from the first lash & squeal I regretted it. It was all I could do to hold back my tears by the last 20th lash. Mistress Helena had offered me the whip to continue but I had adamantly declined.
“Satisfied?” She asked me while lily sobbed still clutching her ankles fearfully. Her voice was icy, imperious.
“Yes thank you, Mistress Helena.” My voice was shaky
She smiled sweetly & instructed lily to serve wine.
Shortly afterwards she had made her excuses, having to attend a members function. I was relieved but also felt bereft at her departure. I had almost apologised to lily but thought better of it, both girls were still delightfully pleasing & genuinely eager for my every need to be satisfied, That night I had allowed the girls to share my silk sheets. For a while I felt a simple innocent but open sexuality I hadn’t felt since my teenage years sitting idly hanging around with my best friends, talking about the boys we fancied. I enjoyed basking in their artless & loving devotion, so much I felt guilty with the enjoyment. In the morning however I was cool again, angry at myself. This wasn’t helped by Mistress Helena’s late arrival.
& not at all helped by her bombshell. The members had been discussing me & were not impressed my membership was almost certain to be rejected. I was visibly disconsolate until Mistress Helena told me all was not lost. A member could take me under her wing & sponsor my membership, that was almost certain not to be rejected. Now I was even more utterly dependant on her. She & I both knew it & I could see this power turned her on, what I didn’t admit was that this turned me on too.
Once again she left me alone to my own devices, having meetings & business to attend to of her own. I amused myself watching ellie & lily work, while I lounged in the pool outside. Fantasising about my triumphant revenge on the snobby members. I chatted with the girls about their history. Both had been illegally brought here, one captured the other bought at an illegal slave auction. Neither could remember much about their hazy previous lives now. Nor how long they had been slaves. They did however describe with enthusiasm & in great detail their service & how much they loved serving & their bondage even being subject to punishment, if not the punishment itself. They were quite vacuous glad to be ‘too beautiful to be free’ as they gushed. What bimbos they were but how they turned me on too. I was so glad I could come, feeling quite sorry for them in their stifled need, glad not to be one of them.

In addition to the bells on their nipples & clitoris. Each girl had a small disc attached to the clitoral ring. This disc identified her owner. For example ellie & lily weren’t owned by Mistress Helen privately but by the club itself for any member to enjoy as they pleased. I was surprised to find that the girls could not read these discs, as that ability had along with maths & any academic or abstract knowledge had been erased, I must admit to not having read much apart from trashy novels & catalogues since school. Their illiteracy shocked me initially but then again what use did these girls have for such knowledge. As long as they were skilled sexually & performed their menial chores prettily they were content & fulfilled. Not only that but they fulfilled their purpose excellently.
However once again in the night I had them sleep in my bed with me. Strange how important sleep still is to our digital selves. Without the downtime you still grew disorientated and started to fall apart after a couple of days. You still dreamed too & in my dreams I was tormented by images of Mistress Helena & the girls pleasuring her, or lily being punished by her. Or worse me about to be punished by her. & quite shameful myself about to please her or one of the girls. I would often wake hot and wet, finding myself clutching one of the girls, or one of the clutching me, asleep but in tears. I would be tempted to wake one of them to please me, but it felt cruel to stir them & leave them frustrated, there was always the morning for that. Moved by their need I was also tempted to permit them to come for me except Mistress Helena had told it forbidden for guests to allow that. Nonetheless in the morning I was always cool & offhand with them. But they didn’t seem to mind, serving my every fanciful whim lovingly. How lovely they were & how lovely it was to be served by rather than be one of them.

But mostly I waited & longed for Mistress Helena to come back in the evenings. I had been told that while my membership was being decided, it would be better if I didn’t leave the club premises but also to stay in my quarters. This was no great hardship as the rooms, garden & pool were very well furnished. I amused myself with the girls & browsing the internet shopping for expensive clothes, though curiously my instant messenger or phone wouldn’t work inside the club. Mistress Helena had told me this was also to protect the clubs exclusivity but I was sure hers worked.
She was very busy, running her own businesses & with her hectic social life. I wasn’t told about her husband, nor much details on her personal harem. In the evening she would come & spend a couple of hours with me. The girls would be dismissed to kneel waiting in my bedroom, or just simply elsewhere. Often she would be dressed in very expensive evening wear, having been to the theatre or opera, her discussion about these events went completely over my head & she knew it. I felt as simple as the illiterate girls in her presence. She knew that too.
If she wanted another wine she wouldn’t summon the girls but ask me to pour, never pouring for me. But I always obliged. One evening she had held out her arms for me to take her long evening gloves off, without hesitation I did so. One evening she arrived in jodhpurs & riding boots & expected me to remove her boots. I had protested in good humour & she had removed them herself. However the next time she wore those boots I had removed them for her. I had become besotted with her & we both knew it.
I would spend whole days thinking about her wistfully. Even the girls knew it. When they were cleaning me or brushing my hair they would stroke me almost sisterly. On more than one occasion I had found myself disconsolate & being stroked look up to one or the other & she had kissed me unbidden on the lips. & I cant say that I minded. In fact I often found myself humming along to their simple love songs, engrossed watching them as they swung their pretty bottoms in unison was almost tempted to join them in their chores. & I had never done housework period. Just to take my mind off Her
Before I knew it 10 days had slipped by. That evening she had called by & asked me if I would like to come to her rooms. In secret. We both knew what she meant by that & I had gushed my affirmation happily. She had smiled sweetly, her eyes were however firm, it would be on her terms. I didn’t demur. She announced that she was going to the theatre but would send for me afterwards.
All evening I waited in vain but had no way of contacting her. The next morning & late in the morning too a brief note was delivered
“Was later than I expected last night, will send for you later. Mistress H.”
I was at the same time furious & elated, all day flitting back & forth at the mirror checking & rechecking my makeup. Although digitally this was no longer necessary, some routines are too pleasant to abandon.
That evening & late that evening a package was delivered. The girls were to dress me & escort me disguised as a slave. I should have been scandalised instead I was excited.
Quickly they cleaned me of my own makeup & I was rouged & powdered expertly. My lips were a rich crimson pink, highly glossed. They depilated me completely too. I was already nearly clean but never this clean. Then the outfit a tiny black baby doll negligee, that was open at the back. The lovely & delicate top matched with a tiny pair of sheer lacy panties. I loved them this was just the sort of garment I used to wear for my husband especially when I wanted something.

I wasn’t at all sure about the accessories. A thin steel belt that locked about my waist, with a tiny heart shaped padlock at the front. My wrists braceleted & locked on the belt at the rear. Matching ankle bracelets with bell & a short choker leash. Reluctantly I put them on. But then changed my mind & insisted on them being removed. The girls didn’t have the keys. Mistress Helena had the keys.
Eventually frightened I agreed to go. The girls were to deliver me, leading me by the leash. Immediately after leaving my apartment I desperately wanted to run back. Lily & ellie were however very insistent, Mistress would not be kept waiting. If I had returned to my apartment I would have found it being cleaned, bereft of any trace of my brief stay.
We walked down the corridor quietly unobtrusively. Then I saw a Mistress approaching to pass us. I was utterly horrified. The girls chorused ‘Good evening Mistress’ prettily I was too embarrassed to speak. She naturally didn’t acknowledge them. Then She stopped & turned.

“Stop.” She said sternly tapping her shoe with her riding crop.
We froze.
“Who is this & why did she not speak?”
“Mistress, this girl is being delivered to Mistress Helena’s apartments, she is new.”
“So I can see”
“Tell your Mistress I am displeased. If I wasn’t busy & already late you would be being delivered with your bottom red raw girl.”
“Yes Mistress.” I said weakly
“What else?”
“Thank you Mistress.”
“And?”
“Good evening Mistress”
“I shall inform Helena of my displeasure.”
“Yes Mistress”
“And girl?” She asked impatiently
“Thank you Mistress.”
She turned to leave, striding away.
“Good evening Mistress.” We all chorused together.
I was bright red. I think if I had been able I might have wet myself with fright. As it was I was already feeling quite uncomfortable down there. I hoped that sensation would soon fade. We trotted on. Lily had turned & smiled at me the next time I greeted a Mistress. I smiled back gratefully, but humiliated. Beginning to understand how it felt to be nothing, not at all a sensation I was used to & not in least a comfortable place to be. The next corridor was much busier, like chanteuse we all greeted the free men & women passing prettily. To my relief we finally arrived at Mistress Helena’s sumptuous apartments.

One of her girls let us in I was taken into Mistress Helena’s chambers. The girl then retired taking lily & ellie with her. I had a brief glimpse of a tiny windowless room, with a barred cage door & red leather curtain. Inside kneeling on the strewn silk cushions were about 15 blonde slavegirls in lingerie like my own. The room very low about 4 feet high & in actual fact was a cage curtained on the inside too. Digital architects often took advantage of their medium for ergonomics. The single cage door opened in all the rooms in Mistresses Helena’s house. The seraglio gate was closed & locked & the curtain closed I was alone with Mistress Helena. She hadn’t as yet removed my bracelets.

She led me to her couch, by the leash I didn’t protest.
“Did you have an interesting trip?” She asked quite sweetly. I got the impression she knew all about my journey.
“Yes Mistress….” She cut me short, with a soft finger on my lips.
“Are you sure you want this Karen?”
“Yes Mistress..” once again she cut me short.
“Then I think tonight dressed as you are Mistress is more appropriate, don’t you.”
“Yes… Mistress.” I replied as she removed my wrist bracelets. My ankles however were left locked.
“I would like some wine now karen”
“Yes Mistress”
I poured her a glass of her favourite red wine & brought it to her.
“Kiss the rim karen.”
I obeyed, suddenly very aware of the significance of what I had watched lily & ellie do countless times these past few days.
She took the glass without thanking me. When I went to fetch myself one she stopped me.
“Only I will be drinking tonight karen.”
“Yes Mistress.”
“Come here!” she told me
I hurried back to the couch.
“Kneel there.” I knelt at her feet as she had indicated.
She opened her legs pulling back her skirt & removed her panties. Even they and her tights were impossibly exclusive & expensive. I was facing her warm pubic mound.
“Are you sure you want this karen”
For a second I truly didn’t know, then almost as if my body answered for me.
“Yes Mistress.” I whispered throatily.
She put the bracelets back on my wrists & pulled me in to her. I hadn’t done this for anybody since my husband & only allowed him that when I really wanted something & never to a woman before.
She came loudly clasping my face between her thighs. When she had subsided I was unbraceleted, she wanted another wine.
“Mistress should I touch myself?” I was quite helpless with desire.
She looked at me still smiling sweetly
“Or will you…….” She stopped me again.
“Only I will be drinking tonight karen.”
“Oh” I was quite tearful
“Yes Mistress, did I please you?”
She didn’t reply just smiled again.

She braceleted me again & produced a black double ended dildo gag. I allowed her to manipulate me numbly as she pushed it deeply into my mouth. It felt even larger in my mouth than it looked. She tightly closed the strap harness. Turning around she presented me with her clitoris from above I was to pleasure her from behind, my face in her bottom. It was a lot more strenuous than you might expect & extremely messy as her juices flowed all over my upturned face. My own panties were sodden. I was choking on the dildo as she came loudly. I was given no respite from the gag, or from her. She produced a massive strap on & pushing my face into the couch began to penetrate me from the rear. The strap on was shaped in her vagina & on her clitoris so that it vibrated, apparently fantastically, inside her with each thrust. She Alternated between my vagina & my anus forcefully, each thrust ramming me harder & more painfully especially in my bottom. I had never done anal before. Until finally she came again, slapping my bottom & grunting with exertion & pleasure. Her vigour had rendered me breathless she was so strong.
I was ungagged & unbraceleted long enough to serve her another wine then please her with my tongue again. From behind the red leather curtain I could hear sighs & gasps as they listened to her enjoying me. When she had come again this time for the final time I cleaned her with my tongue then soft scented towels.
I looked up utterly love stricken & with my need for her, in awe of her.
“Mistress did I please you?”
She didn’t reply but gave me her feet to kiss as she sipped her wine.
I was braceleted again & led to her bedchamber. Beside her bed was the tiny curtained cage door, she opened the door & I crawled in, to the seraglio cage. The dim light inside was a deep sensual red in hue. I could just about make out the other girls outlines, but not enough to recognise their features or faces.
She removed my wet panties, holding them gingerly disdainfully.
“Turn around”
I turned to face her. Kneeling awkwardly braceleted as I was in the cage. She closed the cage door locking heart shaped padlock. I looked up at her forlornly through the bars.
“In case I desire you in the night karen”
“Yes Mistress.”
.”Or one of the other girls”
“Yes Mistress.” I whispered in tears.
“In the morning I will be punishing a slave for the incident that occurred on your trip here & to protect my discretion, do you concur Karen?”
Foolishly I wondered if she meant lily or ellie.
“Yes Mistress.”
She then stuffed the filthy panties into my mouth, gagging me.
She began closing the curtain, plunging us into total darkness
“Good evening Karen.” She said sweetly through the closed curtain, I didn’t realise she was mocking me.
In the darkness. I was weeping with need. The smell of it, mingling with the need of the other girls filling the tiny cage completely. Also I was becoming quite desperate to pee. I hoped this would go away when I got back to my chambers.
Although I was the only one gagged no-one spoke. Friendly hands helped me to curl up on a cushion. It was quite small & spooned me from behind. I couldn’t tell if it was lily or ellie, or another of the slaves. All I knew was that I wished it were Mistress Helena. There was very little space & we all curled up with each intimate with each other. Locked in the tiny cage we listened to her moving about, then she was asleep.
I had wept myself to sleep, even more in love with her. Now torn between wanting to stay with her & to leave this club & return to my normal pampered spoiled life. Not realizing the choice had been taken away from me. My dreams had been filled with her, when lily had removed my pantie gag & kissed me to wake me.
“I’ll put them on for you karen” She had whispered. I didn’t even notice she had dropped the Mistress.
She pulled the panties up & kissed me on the behind quite lovingly. I wanted to hug & embrace her but I was still braceleted.
“Be very careful & pleasing, Mistress is often cross with us in the mornings.”
She told me as we crawled out of the now open cage door into the early morning light. As if it was the most natural thing in the world to be in fear of another’s ire. Then I realised that for lily it was. Nonetheless I was very careful to be pleasing.
While I woke Mistress with my tongue, lily & ellie fetched Mistress coffee & warm, as if freshly baked from the oven, honey croissants. She clasped me so tightly between her thighs, that I was spluttering for breath as she came. When she had finished she pushed me off the bed to my knees on the floor.
“lily fetch my whip.”
“Yes Mistress.” She said frightened quickly obeying. I felt sorry for her. But also I was slightly miffed by her & ellie seeing me like this.
“Take karen down to my stocks & leave her there while I shower.”
I was too shocked to protest or even speak until I had been led away & had been locked in the stocks bent over at the waist my bottom in the air.
“Please lily, ellie, what’s happening, please don’t let her whip me….” I was sobbing terrified. The two slaves said nothing in reply
Mistress Helena walked up behind us.
“Were you given permission to speak karen.”
“Mistress He….”
A sharp intake of breath stopped me.
“Mistress please are you going to whip me, please don’t whip me….not in front of the other girls…”
“Were you given permission to speak karen.” She repeated again.
“No Mistress”
She stripped my panties off me again & pushed them into my mouth. Then pushed the whip between my trembling buttocks. I was to hold it clutched there.
She went off to shower. Lily, ellie & the other girls were already busy at their chores.
A riding crop on your bare behind & thighs is even more horrible than you could imagine. Even through the gag I had screamed then squealed in pain, mumbling begging for her to stop. She didn’t of course until she had reduced me to nothing more than raw pain.

Releasing me from the stocks she had me kneel at her feet & kissing the whip & her feet thank her for punishing me. I had done so sobbing in pain & fear. Then she had lily strip & give me the frilly apron from her maids uniform. It was still wet & sticky on the inside, stinking of her. I quickly put it on. That’s all I was given the negligee & panties had been removed also. Lily was given a clean apron. I was put to work with the other girls. Kneeling on all fours polishing the wooden floor. Soon in spite of myself I found my hips swinging in unison with the other girls & humming one of their love songs, consoling myself in my miserable confusion.
Then Mistress had a guest arrive. To my horror it was the Mistress from the corridor last night. They both went out onto Mistress Helena’s patio. I was sent out to serve them chilled wine.
“Good Morning Mistress.” I said quickly
“Turn around karen.”
I turned showing the two Mistresses my red puffy bottom
“Satisfied?”
I was crying remembering those were the same words she had asked me after she had beaten lily at my behest.
“Yes.” She said pleased
“karen go back to your chores.”
“Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.”
“Wait.” The other free woman stopped me.
I froze in terror, fearing another punishment in front of her.
“Oh later” I waited in suspense wondering what she meant
“Go girl”
“Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.” I hurried back to scrubbing the floor.
Some time later the other Mistress left & then Mistress Helena started to get ready to leave. I was summoned to dress her. She wore a closely fitting leather jacket, jodhpurs & her black riding boots. She looked so magnificent & sexy, but totally in control, my apron was wet at the front. She summoned ellie & lily.
“I must return you all to where you belong now.”
“Yes Mistress.” We all said, I couldn’t wait to get back to my chambers & probably to leave.
“However I haven’t time to take you so I will leave you to be collected & processed.”
“Yes Mistress.” We all said again I wondered what she meant.
We were all braceleted & ball gagged. I had never been ball gagged before it is very disconcerting. Her own harem was locked securely in the cage. Then to my horror Mistress led us outside her apartment. There was a stock to one side of her door, the goods & servants entrance. All three of us were locked bent over at the waist & then she left. The street or corridor where Mistress lived was very busy. We were facing the wall so I couldn’t see but lots of people passed by chatting completely ignoring us. I was getting even more desperate to pee now too. I must get that software glitch fixed & soon. After about an hour I heard the sound of lots of pairs of bare feet & one pair of boots. We were about to be collected. A hand went between our legs lily & ellie were released. A hand between mine found no disk. I heard a brief discussion behind me. But I couldn’t really make out the details. Then I heard the patter of bare feet fade into the distance. I had been left!
After another long hour or so. I heard footsteps approach me from behind I was released from the pillory. But kept bent double & led away on a leash. I was led away at a brisk pace it was difficult to keep up with my ankles chained together & I was very flustered trying desperately not to stumble & fall. Eventually we stopped at a small workshop.
Inside I was knelt facing the wall. In another room I could hear screams of pain. Girls for a private harem were being branded in there. It wasn’t yet fashionable to brand all the slaves. Then I had my ankles rudely split & spread wide locked in a spreader bar & felt instant agony As a white hot ring was punched into & clamped through my clitoris. Instantly cauterising the hole a bell & disk were attached, then my nipples were done with bells too. I was pushed back to the wall sobbing mutely to wait a while.
The handler put my ankles back together & releashed me I was dragged away. Led to a low door, I recognised it as one of the clubs Mistress Helena had briefly shown me. I was led through & into one of the lounges. There a number of Mistresses were relaxing being served drinks & pleasured by slavegirls as they chatted.
Sitting there was the Mistress from before, I was led to her. Ungagged & unbraceleted I served her wine, then was ordered to fetch her, her whip.
“I did say later karen.”
“Yes Mistress”
I was whipped again, this time bent over clutching my ankles & ungagged. Then I pleasured her with my tongue. After I had cleaned her, I was passed to the next Mistress. My head disappearing under her leather skirt. Fetching drinks & pleasuring the women all day, while my backside stung with pain. The lounge got busier & busier, I and the other girls were rushed off our feet. My hair & face was sticky & saturated, with their pleasure. I was so desperate to cum, but that wasn’t permitted. Gradually the lounge crowd began to thin, as people drifted away for evening activities.
I was led away again. This time I and another girl cleaned each others faces & hair redo each others makeup. We were given clean tight maids uniforms. Three parts A tight top, an equally tight skirt & apron. The plastic silk fabric was fringed with delicate white frills. It left my navel bare. The top barely covered my belled nipples & the skirt was so short as to afford me no protection unless I stood stock still. The other girl was curiously excited but wasn’t permitted tell me why.
We were collected a short while later, led away on a coffle with a lot of other girls dressed in clean maids outfits as we were. We were taken to another club & our first duty was just to prepare the massive dining table.
Then the men began to arrive. All wearing dinner suits. Some of us, served food. I ran around serving wine. When the men had finished eating & chatting, we went into the lounge area. Some of the girls were double dildo gagged & set to pleasuring the other girls dancing for the men. Not me, I was still fetching drinks, until the first Master opened his pants. I knew better than to spit, I swallowed & thanked him. I was sent away serving more drinks then the next man & the next. Then I saw some of the girls being led away to small rooms & then returning post orgasm looking so contented & happy, but not me. I was kept between their legs all night. Until I and a few of the other girls were so covered in semen it had saturated our clothes & they were both plastered & slithery on us. The evening started to draw to a close, Some of the girls were being led away by the Masters. I and some of the not so lucky girls were gagged & hooded then locked in a row in stocks, kneeling, heads very low close to the floor, bottoms in the air. A leather curtain was drawn across our bare bottoms. We waited until the morning.
I heard a Mistress behind us opening each girls legs in turn examining the discs. I felt hands between my legs my disc was yanked painfully.
“Ah there you are.” I heard Mistress Helena’s voice, sweetly derisive. I was elated.
She unlocked me from the stocks & leashing me led me away still hooded, bent over at the waist. I was once again pulled along briskly. We seemed to travel a reasonable distance was I being taken back to my chambers to her apartments.
It was neither. I was pushed to my knees & un hooded then ungagged released from all my constraints & ordered to strip. I did so puzzled while Mistress Helena watched me amused at my confusion. Every time I tried to start to speak she shushed me. Behind me were row upon row of low leather curtained cages, in a very long room. I was given a double dildo belt & ordered to put it on. Embarrassingly I struggled to insert the massive phallus but eventually got them in. Then Mistress Helena buckled closed the chastity belt type harness. They felt massive inside me. I was instructed to serve wine. The dildos made it very uncomfortable to move but I did so hurriedly & pleasingly. Then I was braceleted, my wrists to the back of the dildo harness. My ankles chained together. She pulled me to her crotch then & opened her legs. She came all over my face & breasts. I was dildo gagged. The dildo was once again massive I couldn’t breathe at all through my mouth I was literally choking on it, as I breathed desperately through my mouth.
Mistress Helena took me to one of the cages & pulled back the curtain. The heat & stink of sex & fear absolutely overpowering. She opened the cage door & pushed me inside closing the door I was pressed into the writhing flesh. She yanked my hair so that I was looking up at her as she closed & locked the gate.
“I regret to inform you karen your application for membership was unsuitable.”
She smiled sweetly
“But welcome to the establishment.”
Her voice was icy
“I’m sure a girl like you will find your accommodation suitable, if not satisfactory.”
She laughed amused at her words & the tears in my eyes
“Until you are sold”
She closed the curtain.
I was no longer a person.
Just another nameless slavegirl waiting to be sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment